Engaged Circuit Engaged Circuit

Nice

Keep going man, I can tell you're going to be makin real good music sometime soon. 5/5

CapKor responds:

Thanks a lot bro, i'm still waiting for more songs of you, hope you upload some soon

@&amp;lt;&amp;lt; No Im Hustlin &amp;gt;&amp;gt;@ @<< No Im Hustlin >>@

...

Wow... Suck Satan's dick much? Haha, wow you're a humongous turd.

Riding My Bike Riding My Bike

Excellent

This is another great one, it's always good to have music where the lyrics actually mean something.

MrRandomist responds:

thanks alot bro :)

-DJRavenz

Underground Pleasure Underground Pleasure

Nice and smooth

Has anyone done anything to this? Because with your permission It's possible I might do something with this, of course not to sell, but I'm sure you'd want to know and hear it, because this is a nice beat.

My Life - Perth Mission My Life - Perth Mission

Rap for God

Love what you're doing man, me and some friends have been trying to sing new songs for the Lord for a while.
As soon as I get some Phantom Power I'll get my condenser back up and we'll have another song.
Maybe you want to listen to our song "Above The Influence".
I like what you do man, if you like what we do, there's always possibilities for an internationalyl stretched to reach collaboration :D
Or we can just be buds, hahaha.

MrRandomist responds:

thanks alot man :D
fo sho i'll check out above the influence :)

yeh that would be great, although a far stretch.. >.< it depends on the missionaries in the area, and if they can sing or not lol, they stick around for 6 weeks and get switched over.. :)
i'll be sure to check out your songs bro
-DJRavenz

Rapture I Barely Know Her Rapture I Barely Know Her

Haha

People were really dumb thinkin it was comin, like... REALLY dumb.

Super Mario Piano Ragtime Super Mario Piano Ragtime

Bar Brawl

I can see Mario and Luigi getting into a huge bar brawl in an old time saloon while the piano player pounds away at the keys and Yoshi steals drinks in the confusion.

Bowser's Castle - Remix Bowser's Castle - Remix

A new take

I like what you did here, sort of makes me think of Ninja Gaiden from NES.

Orchestral Battle Loop Orchestral Battle Loop

Enchanting

What did you use to make this?
Are these samples or did you play this?
I get a good feeling from this piece, I feel like it has humbleness, triumph, sadness, hope, life, and death, all in one.
I voted 5, you could make this a good hip hop instrumental, but not for any of that nonsensical garbage, something with genuine, intelligent lyrics, not spit from the mouth of a fool.

p4tr1ck77 responds:

I made this with FL studio. I'm using a VST called Garritan (I think that's how it's spelled) Personal Orchestra.
And thanks for the review! :D

SUIA-Candy Man SUIA-Candy Man